We understand your home isn’t just about bricks and mortar, it’s about your garden and surroundings too. Whether you’re nestled deep in the countryside or in the heart of the buzzing city, we can help bring your dreams to life. Our talented gardeners combine exceptional craftsmanship with years of garden design experience. We aim to seamlessly blend colours, textures, and even fragrance to your taste and lifestyle. It can seem a daunting task to get the most out of your space. This is why we provide support and advice from the very beginning. From urban spaces to informal cottage style gardens, water features, raised beds and tiered gardens, we can create the perfect space for you.
Planning your garden, the design process
Garden design is as much about you, as it is your garden. That’s why we start by booking a free of charge initial visit, to discuss your ideas and vision. We will ask lots of questions about how you want to use your garden. We will discuss the elements you would like to include in your garden design, and how to make the most of your budget.
As part of the initial FREE of charge visit we will:
- Discuss your needs, likes and dislikes and assess any potential challenges
- Photograph the area and keep in your client file
- Decide how the garden is best surveyed
- Understand specific requirements such as irrigation, lighting, children’s play areas
- Discuss how the project will be phased, to suit your budget or seasonal factors
Inspire and create
It’s our job to inspire you. That’s why we will create an inspiration board top help visualise how your new space will look. We also offer multiple options for each product, so you can mix and match your materials and plants to fit within budget. Our suppliers are chosen based on exceptional quality, so not only will your garden look amazing, it will stay that way.
On the second visit we will:
- Propose the layout plan once design is agreed
- Detail the chosen planting schemes and styles
- Confirm the materials and plants to be used
- Modify the design plan until you are 100% happy
- Prepare and send costings upon confirmation of work
- Then, we’ll roll our sleeves up and deliver what we promised
The wonderful thing about garden design is that each one is different. This is why our services are tailor made to each project. To discuss your individual requirements, contact us today.